The Yoga Trapeze® strengthens and loosens the muscles surrounding the spine naturally, allowing your spine to breathe and heal. The Yoga Trapeze® works in three main ways:
- Traction: The Yoga Trapeze® creates natural, body weight traction - the safest and most effective kind.
- Back And Core Strengthening: For dynamic, deep core strength, nothing compares to inverted, gravity resistance training.
- Flexibility: Just hang back, grab your ankles and chill out. This is the safest, deepest backbend you could ever do unassisted (and painless).
- Relieve Back Pain: Inversion therapy is amazing for your back. Achieve instant traction on your spine, naturally creating more space between your vertebrae by hanging upside down from your hips.
- Improve Your Back Bends: When you practice passive, inverted backbends on the Yoga Trapeze, you can hold yoga backbend poses much longer without fatigue, allowing you to make big mobility gains particularly in the mid- and upper back and chest where people get stuck in their yoga practice.
- Setup in Minutes: Our free setup guide and trapeze tutorials, available on our website will help you set up the trapeze and become a pro in no time.
- Pro-Grade Quality: This is the same model used in YOGABODY studios worldwide and includes gym-grade grip rubber handles, rock-climber grade carabiners on sling and handles, parachute material fabric that has been stress-tested to 600lbs.
- 10-Year Warranty: Full 10-year parts warranty means we'll replace anything (or the entire thing) if there are any mechanical problems. The Yoga Trapeze includes one main sling, two sets of handles (three on each set), four carabiners, two climber-strength knotted ropes for hanging and a drawstring carrying bag if you want to store it or take your practice outside.