Maxi Pro Massager
The Maxi Pro was originally designed for Chiropractors to use on patients for soft tissue work and to warm up muscles prior to adjustment. Today it is often used by physiotherapists, massage therapists and athletic trainers for treatment of large muscle groups. It is truly a professional modality, so it is not recommended for home use or self-use.
A Maxi Pro massage is fast and effective:
Weighing 7 pounds (3.2 kg), it provides all the necessary pressure to provide a deep, strong, sensational massage. No need to add pressure, just park it on the muscle area of choice and let it do its work. Thumper’s percussive energy penetrates through all fascial layers, providing the patient the good, healthy feeling of a head-to-toe professional massage.
Its 8 massage spheres cover a large massage area, ideal for large muscle groups. A full-body massage takes only 5-8 minutes. Small areas can be reached by tilting the Maxi Pro and using a single massage sphere.
Speed adjustment from 18 to 35 pulses per second, and depth of massage adjustment on the pressure knob allows for full customization for all treatment conditions. Maxi Pro is designed to direct 95% of its energy into the patient’s muscles, assuring virtually no feedback on the therapist’s hands. No need for oils or lotions. Thumper® works through clothing, providing flexibility for use in all clinical and professional environments.
- Patented Thumper® Action sends energy perpendicular into tissue, penetrates through all fascial layers relieving muscular tension and fatigue.
- Anatomically designed massage spheres require no additional attachments. One device for the entire treatment of all muscle groups.
- Work smarter – a complete head to toe massage in 5-8 minutes. Save your hands and your body.
- Ergonomic handles placed at 90 degrees for ease of use and control.
- Variable speed from 18 to 35 pulses/second and 4-position adjustable pressure knob to tailor the massage for best outcome.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with damp cloth.
- Heavy duty, fan cooled, high torque DC motor provides long dependable service.
- Hand manufactured in Canada, ensuring the highest quality product.
Size: 8″ W x 10″ L x 7.5″ H (20 cm x 25 cm x 19 cm)
Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
FDA Class 1 approved.
Electrically approved UL, CSA, CE