Yogacise Back Inversion Bench (Includes Instructional DVD)
Easily achieve relaxing yoga positions using The Health Mark Yogacise.
Exercising with the Yogacise aids in relieving vertebrae and disk compression, increasing blood flow, improving posture and increasing flexibility, muscle tone and strength.
**Special Edition Instructional DVD Included**
When you combine the flexibility and muscle endurance of Yoga with the strength and muscle toning of resistance exercises, you get Yogacise. Easily achieve relaxing yoga positions utilizing the Health Mark Yogacise. This yoga aid will help you achieve your goals of relieving vertebrae and disk compression, increasing blood flow, improving posture and increasing flexibility. Utilize the multi-positional toning straps and the front toning bars for a full body workout; everything from push-ups to biceps curls. A ‘must have’ piece of equipment for the yoga and fitness enthusiast, whether you use it at home or take it with you to the yoga studio.
- As a Yoga Aid for Seated Yoga Positions for Improving Posture and Flexibility.
- As a Yoga Aid for Yoga Head Stand Positions to Help Relieve Vertebrae and Disk Compression While Increasing Circulation.
- As a Resistance Exercise Bench for Upper Body Chest, Arm and Shoulder Training.
- As Body Weight Exercise Bench for Performing Push-Ups and Triceps Dips While Maintaining the Wrists in a Safe Supine Position.
- 4-in-1 Bench for Yoga, Dips, Push-Ups and Resistance Exercises.
YOGACISE’S PRODUCT FEATURES
- Adjustable Toning Straps Attach in 2 Locations (front and rear)
- 250 lbs Weight Capacity
- Folds for Storage and Travel
- Lightweight and Portable
- Yoga Headstands, Push-Ups, Dips, Resistance Cord Strength Training
- No Assembly Required.
- Set-Up Dimensions: 22 x 28 x 21
- Net Weight: 22 lbs.